Contact us today to discuss
Paragon FusionClad (PPC) Ltd. specializes in completing mainline Pipeline Integrity Digs. We are committed to a zero harm process and are respected for our professionalism and proficiency for completing projects safely - on time and on budget. Safety is one of the keys to our success.
- PPC has industry recognized expertise installing below grade, 100% solids, plural component coatings
- Our applicators are trained and certified for the below grade, sprayed or hand applied, coating products we typically install at Integrity Digs. This as per vendor MQAP requirements and in line with CSA Z245.30-14. We are also vendor approved trainers for the application of several below grade coating systems
- PPC is also third party trained and certified on the application of various wrapping systems commonly used on smaller diameter pipelines
- Our field supervisors are all NACE certified inspectors. They have also received third party and in-house supervisor safety training which meets industry safety training requirements
- PPC has several mobile coating units and is fully equipped to spray install plural component coatings in the field
- Our fleet of mobile blasting equipment of varying sizes allows us to supply the right size and configuration of blasting equipment to suit the work
Proactive Pipeline Maintenance
Integrity Digs are a key component of a proactive pipeline maintenance program. Ongoing pipeline maintenance ensures pipelines operate reliably, do not encounter failures which result in leaks, and is essential for safe pipeline operations - protecting the environment and public safety.
Pipeline coatings are an integral component of Pipeline Integrity. PPC's high quality coating installations contribute to safe and environmentally friendly pipeline operations.