Paragon FusionClad (PPC) LTD
Leaders in industrial grit blasting, industrial painting & industrial coatings
Thermal Spray Coatings
Superior metalized coatings for corrosion and wear resistance
PTA Weld Overlay
Oilfield Pipeline Coating Inspection Consulting
Paragon has extensive experience completing Industrial Painting, Coating, Hardfacing and Thermal Spray projects on site (in the field) and in our shop.
Our long-term relationships were developed because we consistently deliver value to our clients by completing projects safely, on-time, on-budget and with the highest quality possible.
We have worked predominantly in the Upstream, Mid-Stream & Downstream oil and gas sectors, but have also executed work in the power generation, infrastructure, mining and pulp-and-paper industries.
Working directly with asset owners, or through general contractors, we have completed new construction and maintenance thermal spray, coating, painting, inspection, weld overlay and/or media blasting projects at/for the following facilities, processes or industries:
- Exploration, including Downhole Tool Components
- Gas Plant and Gas Compression Facilities
- Oil Batteries
- SAGD Facilities
- Oil Sands Mining, Bitumen Extraction and Upgrading Plants
- Mainline Pipelines
- Pipeline Pump Station
- Tank Terminal Facilities
- Oil Refineries and Upgraders
- Civil Infrastructure
- Hydro, Gas- and Coal-Fired Power Generating Plants
- Conventional Mining
Paragon FusionClad (PPC) Services
Industrial Coating & Painting
Paragon specializes in 100% Solids Plural Component Coatings for both shop and field applications. PPC is a certified vendor applicator for a wide variety of coating materials.
PPC is a recognized leader in the Grit Blasting, Painting & Coating industry and is an approved coating applicator for TransCanada, Pembina, Inter Pipeline and Enbridge for shop and field applied coatings.
PTA Weld Overlays
Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) is an automated, high energy density, inert gas welding process that produces very high quality weld overlay deposits. Capable of applying wear and corrosion resitance alloys with very high precision and low heat input, PTA is often chosen for critical components that are subject to severe service conditions. The PTA process produces overlays with minimal dilution or deformation of the base material.
Thermal Spray Coatings
Thermal spray coating materials sprayed include zinc and aluminium for atmospheric corrosion, monel for corrosion resistance in down hole applications, Hastelloy and stainless steels for hydrogen blistering resistance and tungsten carbide for severe abrasion and erosion resistance.
Thermal spray (metallizing) applications are found in oil & gas, petrochemical industry, utilities and infrastructure industries.
Paragon FusionClad (PPC) Shop
Paragon’s Edmonton shop and yard facility has dedicated space for blasting, painting and coating of small and large bore random pipe lengths, pipe spools and fittings, equipment, tanks, structural steel, etc.. The shop has been approved by both Enbridge and TransCanada for both above grade and below grade painting and coating systems respectively.
Other features of this shop facility to support Industrial Painting and Coating include:
- Dedicated 15,000 square foot shop c/w 3 separate bays
- 40 ton overhead crane lifting capactiy
- Mobile equipment (yard trucks) for the handling of highway trailers and forklifts for other materials handling requirements
- Two Independents Grit Silos (30 ton capacity) to complete grit blasting on multiple specification work simultaneously
- Fenced secure yard space for staging and handling of trailer mounted loads
- Shops are radiant heated and insulated for all-weather work
- Convenient location close to many Edmonton and area fabrication, modularization, and machining businesses
- Easy access off of Sherwood Park Freeway, Anythony Henday Drive and 17th Street
Our welding bay has sufficient capacity to handle small to medium sized projects:
- 2500 lb capacity turntables linked to automated welding cells
- Fully automated PTA welding cells
- MIG and FCAW welding capabilities
- 5-ton overhead crane lifting capacity
780 461 7719
809 - 77 Ave Edmonton, AB Canada T6P 1S9
The Paragon FusionClad (PPC) Ltd. office/shop is conveniently located on Edmonton’s east side, west of the Anthony Henday and just south of the Sherwood Park FWY.